Thank you for your interest in IPS Hilversum.
The current situation is that we do have places available in all age ranges. However, placement is not possible in all age ranges at both locations. We will inform you which of the two locations, Rembrandt or Mondrian, has availability during the application process. Further information concerning both locations can be found on this website.
Please review the following information before beginning the online ‘Application for enrolment‘.
- The school enrols children aged from 4 to 12 years.
- The school can accept children of non-Dutch nationality temporarily resident in the region.
- The school can accept children of Dutch nationality, if written proof is provided that their future education and location is expected to be in a country other than The Netherlands, and they will attend another international or English speaking educational establishment within one to two years. Any extension to this period must be discussed with the headmaster.
- The school can accept children of Dutch nationality who are returning to The Netherlands having already attended International education or received education in English for a number of years.
If placement is possible, you will receive an invoice for the application fee of €250 which must be paid within 10 working days of receiving the invoice. Once payment (or proof of payment) is received, in addition to the completed application for enrolment form, you will be contacted by our admission department.
Placement can only be guaranteed after full completion of the application and review by the management. The application fee will be refunded if we are unable to offer a placement for your child(ren).
ADMISSION POLICY FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS AND LEARNING SUPPORT
- Reports and relevant testing details need to be supplied before admission.
- Details of the child’s difficulties/requirements need to be clarified and discussed with the Learning Support Coordinator before admission.
- Internal assessment may be required before admission to the school.
- If, after a period of no less than six weeks in school, we feel we cannot meet the academic, social/emotional or physical needs of your child, we reserve the right to transfer to an establishment that we, the school, believe can better accommodate these needs, or ask that you do so. This may be within the Dutch system.
Taken from School Guide
ANNUAL TUITION FEES
IPS Hilversum is a partially-subsidised Dutch International School. Legally the school shares the license of the Violenschool and therefore receives subsidies from the Dutch government. As these subsidies represent only a part of the costs needed to run the international department, the school charges tuition fees.
Fees for 2018-2019
€ 3 650 – Entry 1 August to 31 October 2018
€ 3 150 – Entry 1 November to 31 December 2018
€ 2 650 – Entry 1 January to 28 February 2019
€ 2 150 – Entry 1 March to 30 April
€ 1 250 – Entry after 30 April
Fees for 2019-2020
€ 3 800 – Entry 1 August to 31 October 2019
€ 3 300 – Entry 1 November to 31 December 2019
€ 2 800 – Entry 1 January to 28 February 2020
€ 2 300 – Entry 1 March to 30 April 2020
€ 1 400 – Entry after 30 April 2020
Please contact the school office for additional information regarding IPS Terms and Conditions, including fee structures and payment options.
Tel 00 31 356216053 : Email firstname.lastname@example.org