Thank you for your interest in IPS Hilversum.
IPS Hilversum is closed for the Winter Break until 9 January 2017. Any applications received during this time period will be reviewed once school is open again.
Please review the following information before beginning the online ‘Application for enrolment‘.
- The school enrols children aged from 4 to 12 years.
- The school can accept children of non-Dutch nationality temporarily resident in the region.
- The school can accept children of Dutch nationality, if written proof is provided that their future education and location is expected to be in a country other than The Netherlands, and they will attend another international or English speaking educational establishment within one to two years. Any extension to this period must be discussed with the headmaster.
- The school can accept children of Dutch nationality who are returning to The Netherlands having already attended International education or received education in English for a number of years.
If placement is possible, you will receive an invoice for the application fee of €250 which must be paid within 10 working days of receiving the invoice. Once payment (or proof of payment) is received, in addition to the completed application for enrolment form, you will be contacted by our admission department.
Placement can only be guaranteed after full completion of the application and review by the management. The application fee will be refunded if we are unable to offer a placement for your child(ren).
ADMISSION POLICY FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS AND LEARNING SUPPORT
- Reports and relevant testing details need to be supplied before admission.
- Details of the child’s difficulties/requirements need to be clarified and discussed with the Learning Support Coordinator before admission.
- Internal assessment may be required before admission to the school.
- If, after a period of no less than six weeks in school, we feel we cannot meet the academic, social/emotional or physical needs of your child, we reserve the right to transfer to an establishment that we, the school, believe can better accommodate these needs, or ask that you do so. This may be within the Dutch system.
Taken from School Guide
ANNUAL TUITION FEES
IPS Hilversum is a partially-subsidised Dutch International School. Legally the school shares the license of the Violenschool and therefore receives subsidies from the Dutch government. As these subsidies represent only a part of the costs needed to run the international department, the school charges tuition fees.
Fees for 2017-2018
€ 3 500 – Entry 1 August to 31 October
€ 3 000 – Entry 1 November to 31 December
€ 2 500 – Entry 1 January to 28 February
€ 2 000 – Entry 1 March to 30 April
€ 1 200 – Entry after 30 April
Taken from IPS Hilversum Terms and Conditions 2017 2018
Please contact the school office for additional information regarding IPS Terms and Conditions, including fee structures and payment options.
Tel 00 31 356216053 : Email email@example.com